Hotline : +84986628759
Halong bay 2days/1night on board
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
Day 01: Ha noi - Halong
• 7:45am pick up at your hotel. Drive to Halong harbor, approximately 4 hours with a short break on the way. Lunch will be served on the boat while we cruise the emerald waters of the bay and enjoy the view.
• Drop off for a guided visit of Sung Sot cave Discover Titop area and/or Luon cave area. Weather permitting our guests will be able to hike up Titop mountain as well as kayak or swim in the bay's emerald waters.
• A Vietnamese dinner will be served on the boat. Evening entertainment options: karaoke, board games, movies or stargazing on the upper deck. Overnight will be spent a board the boat in either the Sung Sot or the Gia Luan area in clean air-conditioned rooms with private washrooms.
Day 02: Halong - Hanoi
• Rise early for another chance to swim or rise later and have breakfast at your leisure. You'll have a chance to enjoy more of Halong Bay on the way back. You can see some Islets shaped like the Fighting Cock, Incense Urn, Lonely Dog, Finger and Duck. Lunch will be served on the boat on the way back to Halong harbor.
• Then we return to Halong harbor for the return drive to Hanoi, approximately 4 hours with a short break on the way, you will be dropped off at your hotel around 4:30pm.
Price: Superior Cabin: 95U$/ pax.
Deluxe Cabin: 105U$/ pax
Note: It is an additional $20 (USD)/ night for single room on the boat
+ Buses and drivers
+ English-speaking tour guide
+ Ha Long bay registration
+ Boat cruis
+ Clean air-conditioned rooms with private washrooms on boat
+ Meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast), Cave entry fee, Kayaks
Insurance, Drinks, Tips, and other private services.
Day 01: Halong - Hanoi
08:00:Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00:Arrive at Bai Chay Wharf
12:15:Transfer by tender to the Marguerite Junk boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive Junk Facilities and Cruise Instruction as well as Cruise Briefing before check in to cabins and begin cruise Off the Beaten Track.
13:00:Lunch- Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
15:00:Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave.Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
16:00:Return to the boat. Enjoy kayaking program to the nearby Cave, lagoon and surrounding waters as well as exploring the daily life of the local peoplein floating village
17:00:Enjoy snack party before swimming or relaxing on board
18:30:Take part in our cooking class with crispy spring rolls
19:30:Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner.
20:30:Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board games and playing cards are available, squid fishing from the boat with our crew.
23:00:End of program for Day One
Day 02: Halong - Hanoi
07:00: Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
08:00: Enjoy riding on the rowing boat to the tunnel cave
09:00: Check-out of cabins. Enjoy relaxing, sunbathing on sundeck while our boat cruise back on different route
10:45: Enjoy lunch Set Menu served in the dining room while enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
12:00: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
12:20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30
Price: 139U$/ pax with Marguerite Junk
155U$/pax with Marguerite Garden
§ Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
§ 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person
§ 02 bottles of water in room
§ Cruise Itinerary and Program
§ Cooking Class
§ Tea break and pastry
§ Entrance Fees
§ In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
§ Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
§ 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
§ Tips and Beverages
§ Personal Expenses
Experience the serene magic of world famous Halong Bay with Aclass cruise. A boat built in traditional and elegant style.
With 12 spacious cabins, tastefully furnished, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant and a relaxed sundeck in fresh air, not to mention extraordinary levels of service, Halong Aclass cruise offers you service with style.
Board Alova Gold Cruise, for 2 days and explore the fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique location, start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese Cuisine. While the cruise slowly slide on the romantic waves of Halong Bay. Relax on the sundeck or take part in our activities. Our excellent service in hospitality will feel you home. This tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
V’Spirit Cruises is proud to welcome you on-board one of its deluxe boats for your dreamlike Cruise in Halong Bay!
The word “V’Spirit” actually means “Vietnamese Spirit”, and our goal is to help you experience that feeling which is part of our daily lives. The entire length of our country is next to the sea which feeds us, and on which many of us live and work. Much of our delicious, traditional cuisine is derived from the riches of the sea, and our love of family, friends, and gathering around a good meal shines through in the many tastes of Vietnamese cooking. The unique limestone islands found in Halong Bay, along with the mysterious, and beautiful caves scattered throughout, mirror the beauty, grace, and mystery of our homeland.