Hotline : +84986628759
Bai Tu Long 2days/1night
Two day one night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
07.45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15.00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
15.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
18.00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
19.00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour
07.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
08.30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
09.30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45 – 12.00 Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artist.
17.00 – 17.30 Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Tour guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
What’s to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
+ Person with disability: physical or sensory
+ Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
+ Person who is older than 80
+ Person who is overweight (>100kg)
+ Person who is taller than 2 meters
Day 1: Enjoy and explore the stunning views of the Bai Tu Long Bay and Vong Vieng floating village.
• 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
• 10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
• 12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
• 13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
• 15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passenger row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked.
• 17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk.
Day 2: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” & Halong Bay
•06.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
•07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
•08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
•09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
•10h30: Lunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
•12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
•12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
•14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
•16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip end
Note: It is an additional $40 (USD)/ night for single room on the boat
Price: Bai Tu Long Junk 3* : 159U$/pax
WhitelDolphin Cruise 4*: 169U$/pax
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
• All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Fish equipment.
• Car transfer.
• Onboard insurance, tax, service charges.
• Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
• All airfares & hotels
• Visa arrangement
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
• Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cost.
• Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
• Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
• Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
What to bring
* What To Bring: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, We brim hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
- Bai Tu Long Bay 3 days/2nights