Hotline : +84986628759
Bai Tu Long Bay 3 days/2nights
Bai Tu Long Bay occupies three quarters of Halong Bay World Heritage site and many islands in Van Don, Cam Pha district. Travelling to Bai Tu Long Bay is off the beaten track and promise to deliver many unique experiences, being far away from touristy sites.
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La
07.45 – 08.15 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus.
12.00 – 12.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 : Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
15.00 – 16.30 : Cruise to Cap La.
16.30 – 17.30 : Enjoy paddling around Cap La fishing village by kayak.
17.45 – 19.00 : Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00 – 21.00 : Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Dinner in Thien Canh Son cave
07.30 – 08.00 : Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00 : Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.30 – 14.00 : Back to junk for lunch and relaxing.
14.00 – 19.00 : Cruise to Hon Co Island for swimming or kayaking to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
19.00 – 21.00 : Explore the well- hidden and have a deluxe dinner in Thien Canh Son cave. Overnight in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour
08.00 – 08.30 : Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
08.30 – 09.30 : Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.00 – 11.30 : Start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00 : Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
14.00 – 14.30 : Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
What’s to bring?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes ( in winter )
- Original Passport
- Candy, cakes, books, notebooks, pens, pencils or other learning tools for children and elderly in the fishing village
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice (The activities might be rotated and the dinner in cave might be arranged on the first or the second night)
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
Person with disability: physical or sensory
Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
Person who is older than 80
Person who is overweight (>100kg)
Person who is taller than 2 meters
Day 1: Enjoy and explore the stunning views of the Bai Tu Long Bay and Vong Vieng floating village.
• 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
• 10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
• 12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabin.
• 13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
• 15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passengers row kayaks for themselves).
• 17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk.
Day 2: Further cruising to some untouched areas for kayaking, swimming or climbing up to the top of the mountain for panoramic views of Halong Bay.
• 06h30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
• 07h00: Breakfast is served.
• 08h00: Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat” for further cruising. Tour guide on board will give you to some untouched areas for interesting activities.
• 13h00: Lunch is served on board and relaxes times
• 14h30: Continue kayaking to Bat Cave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
• 16h00: Cruise back to White Dolphin Cruise.
• 19h00: Dinner is served.
• 21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar or enjoy night fishing and overnight on junk.
Day 3: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” & Halong Bay.
•06h30: Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
•07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
•08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
•09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
•10h30: Lunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
•12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
•12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
•14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
•16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends
Note: It is an additional $40 (USD)/ night for single room on the boat
Price: Bai Tu Long Junk 3* : 255$/pax
WhitelDolphin Cruise 4* : 269$/pax
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
• All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Fish equipment.
• Car transfer.
• Onboard insurance, tax, service charges.
• Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
• All airfares & hotels
• Visa arrangement
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
• Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cost.
• Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
• Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
• Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
What to bring
* What To Bring: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, We brim hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
- Bai Tu Long 2days/1night